Your Fairytale Winter Wedding
Winter weddings are becoming more and more popular and we have put together 8 reasons why you should choose to have your wedding with us at this beautiful time of year.
Why follow the rules and pick the summer season when winter is a great time to get married. From fairy-tale backdrops to money saving bonuses!
(Annabella Whispers Treasury)
Your Winter Wonderland
You may be lucky and get a sprinkle of snow on your big day. Well if this is the case then your photographs will make your special day look like a magical winter wonderland.
Experiment with themed décor
Frosted pinecones, pine leaves, snow flakes or holiday lights will truly enhance your winter wedding!
When the sun goes down
An early sun set means you can start your evening party that little bit sooner, which means you have even longer to enjoy it!
More suppliers will be available. As it is a less busier time this means more suppliers are going to be free to assist on your special day.
(Matt Moore Photography)
Your dream date
Do you want your dream Saturday date? Well you are more than likely going to get your dream wedding date and venue in the winter months.
Brightening everyone’s new year
If you get married in the winter it will be unlikely that your guests have been to a wedding recently so they’ll be up for a good celebration.
Your fashion options are endless
A winter wedding allows for the bride to experiment with various glamorous looks. Wear long sleeves, or wear that strapless gown and accessorize with an embroidered coat, faux fur, or upper arm gloves for a warm yet stylish look. The options are endless.
(Matt Moore Photography)
Perfect timing for an island honeymoon
You have picked just the right time to escape the cold and go on your island adventure.
Tie the knot with us in either January or February for just £3,500.
Or in March for £4,250.
• Exclusive hire of our Moorwood suite for your special day
• Use of our orangery for your ceremony
• Hire of the Wingfield lounge for your guest arrival and drinks reception
• The Stag drinks package for x50 (reception drinks, 175ml house wine, sparkling wine for the toast)
• 3 Course wedding breakfast for x50 (for details on the menu, please speak to our wedding team)
• Evening food for x50
• Our luxury honeymoon suite for the night of your wedding with breakfast included the following morning
• Dedicated wedding coordinator
• Hire of our vintage cake stand, knife and easel
• Exclusive use of our outdoor terrace, picturesque field and pond
To arrange to come and visit our venue or to check availability, please call our wedding team on 01629 534888.