How to plan a wedding in 3 months…
Whether you’re newly engaged and cannot wait to say ‘I do’, you’ve been engaged for a while and dragging your feet with the plans or maybe you’re somewhere in the middle. It is possible and completely romantic to book and plan your wedding in 90 days or less.
Although it may seem a daunting prospect, we have had weddings booked less than 4 weeks in advance, they have been an absolute dream to host and watch as the couple’s excitement triple in this whirlwind experience.
Rest assured, we have tips, procedures, plans and experience to assist you in making your special day everything you could’ve imagined (with brilliant discounts!!)
Here are a few of our tips to help you get started…
Twig & Vine Photography
Chris Smith Photography
CHOOSE YOUR DATE
• First and foremost, choose a date you would like (we have a wonderful selection of 2019 dates remaining!). Perhaps a week day wedding? Maybe a last minute summer Saturday date? The bonus of booking your date in a tighter time frame is lots of suppliers have incredible discounts too!
• Once your date is secured, it’s time for the invites. You still have time for your traditional paper invites, but if you’re working on a budget an excellent way couples are starting to send their save the dates is via E-Invite. There are online websites that have templates to choose from and they’re sent within an instant and you don’t have to compromise on design and get an instant RSVP for your guests.
FIND YOUR DREAM DRESS
• In the shorter time scale, it can mean there isn’t time to have a custom-made designer gown (this can take 6 months +!) but this certainly does not mean you won’t be wowing your guests in your stunning gown on the day. Many bridal shops host sample-sales all the time which means you could be walking out the very same day with your dream designer dress. Many big retailers now also stock beautiful wedding gowns that rival the most high-end of bridal designers, they are also more likely to have your ideal size in the shorter time scale.
Jenny Macare Photography
• Set your theme early. Your colours, your ideas and work off that! You can spend months going back and forth with theme ideas and colour palettes. Get your bridesmaids involved, set the theme for your day, ask them to help you pick their dresses and most of all, have fun.
If you’re creative minded it’s also great to get crafty! A night in making things for your day with cocktails, laughs and maybe even Bridemaids on in the background… it can almost be as fun as a hen night! Those centre pieces, table cards and menus aren’t always as difficult as they seem and there are many how-to guides all over the internet. Give it a go!
• There is of course a chance your local vendors may be booked (but to be honest this can also happen years in advance!), vendors are very well connected so they can certainly point you in the direction of other wonderful talented businesses within the wedding industry. We have a list of our recommended wedding suppliers, photographers, stationary designers and much more! Just ask our team for our recommendations.
Chris Smith Photography
See below our incredible 2019 dates remaining.
Don’t forget our wedding team will assist you in every way we can, including our bespoke payment plans to help you spread to cost for your big day.
• SATURDAY 8TH JUNE
• FRIDAY 5TH JULY
• FRIDAY 26TH JULY
• SATURDAY 3RD AUGUST
• SUNDAY 4th AUGUST
• SATURDAY 24TH AUGUST
• MONDAY 26TH AUGUST (bank holiday)
• SATURDAY 31ST AUGUST
• SATURDAY 28TH SEPTEMBER
If you would like a private viewing of our venue and to discuss our last minute dates, get in touch on
01629 534888, or email firstname.lastname@example.org