Top 10 First Dance Songs
Many Wedding traditions over the years have died down and essentially gone out of style. However, a first dance between the newlyweds is a tradition which doesn’t seem to be stopping at any point soon as according to ‘Insider’ 92% of couples still share a first dance on their wedding day.
Choosing a first dance song can be a tough choice for many couples as many factors come into play when making the decision.
Chris Smith Photography
Spotify recently revealed the Top 50 First dance songs of 2019 with a range of upbeat, slow, old and new songs. We have whittled it down the top 50 songs down to just the top 10 dance songs right now.
10) Amazed – Lonestar
9) Better Together – Jack Johnson
8) Everything – Michael Buble
7) I won’t give up – Jason Mraz
6) Make you feel my love – Adele
Gareth Newstead Photography
5) A thousand years – Christina Perry
4) All of me – John Legend
3) You are the best thing – Ray Lamontagne
2) At Last – Etta James
1) Thinking out loud – Ed Sheeran
A list of first dance songs wouldn’t be right without Ed Sheeran topping the charts. We hope this list gives you inspiration when choosing your first dance song!